Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables with Horse Ride and Stay Packages- Spring and Summer Packages for couples and families- Horseback Riding, and Attractions Specials: Easy adventure horse rides, fly-fishing, Attitash, Wildcat, and Cranmore Mountain Adventures and more…
Also see: Year-round Packages with Horses. Spring is a wonderful time to ride a horse and see wildlife! All packages include 9% NH tax and a full breakfast . Packages are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Room types: Rooms. See what is included in your package.
Call to Reserve Packages -603-356-2694
or contact us with the package you would like and the room type and we will finalize your reservation.
Spring Fling with a Horse Ride: April 20-June 22, 2016
Package Includes: Lodging for 2 people, tax, two horseback rides/package, or a carriage ride for two.
2 night stay package with TV, Wi-Fi for 2 people.
From: $330 for queen with private bath
King or queen with Jacuzzi OR fireplace $430;
King or queen with two person Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and fireplace $460
Deluxe 2 room suite for 4 people- $485. Slightly more for 5 people. Ask about our cottage and pricing.
Memorial Weekend May 27,28,29 add $20 more/package for a 2 night stay.
3 night stay package: queen, private bath, 2 people$440;
King with Jacuzzi OR fireplace $550;
King or queen with two person Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and fireplace $590
Deluxe 2 room suite for 4 people- $690 slightly more for 5 people. Ask abut our cottage and pricing.
Starting June 23, 2016 see our “Easy Adventure Package“
ATTITASH AND WILDCAT MOUNTAINS ADVENTURE PACKAGES – Attitash- June 20, 2016 daily through Labor Day.
Wildcat July 2 -Labor day , then weekends only thru Oct.10
Atttiash or Wildcat or lodging Packages include: Two tickets for the activity of choice ;
- 2 nights stay-in the room of your choice including 9% tax:
- All rooms have private baths, TV, A/C, free Wi-Fi – some with Jacuzzis / or fireplaces;
- *Two rooms family suites or a 4 bedroom deluxe cottage -Alpine Moose cottage are also available.
WOW! Farm by the River Stables Discounts -
- Horseback riding- only $40/ride for a 1 hr. ride.
- Carriage rides approx 40 min. for 2-4 people at $10 off ,Wagon, pony rides available too!
- Full breakfast on the patio deck with views of our horses, gardens and mountains
- Visit with our 2 goats Max and Freckles, enjoy the gardens with pond ,
- Swim or fly-fish from our Saco River frontage.
- Discounts on restaurants, shopping, and other activities.
- *Add on more Attitash or Wildcat tickets at a discounted rate . These are weather related activities.
ATTITASH- MOUNTAIN GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET: Open daily June 18-Sept. 5 , 2016
Includes use of Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Aquaboggan Waterslides, Slacklines, Airbag Jump, Sidewinder Waterslide,Buddy Bear’s Playpool, Scenic Chair Ride, EuroBungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall does not include ZipTour). Children must be 3 years + to use rides.
- 2 general admission tickets – 48” or taller (deduct $25 if second tickets is for a person is under 48 “).
- Lodging for 2 nights -people, standard rm for 2 : from $352;
- Deluxe room for 2 from $450;*Two room suites for 4 people & 2 tickets from $482.
- Call for rates for our deluxe cottage-Alpine Moose Cottage
*Add on more tickets at a discounted rate
WILDCAT MOUNTAIN ACTIVITIES: Wildcat dates: Daily July 2– Sept. 5 10 am – 5 pm; & Sept. 10 – Oct. 10, 2016 weekends only.
Wildcat Gondola Ride to the Summit of Mt. Washington-
- 2 gondola round trip tickets.
- Lodging for 2-people, incl. 9% tax- standard rm: from $292; Sept 22-Oct 10fall foliage- $389
- Deluxe rooms-with Jacuzzi and /or fireplaces from $390- 401, fall foliage- from $456-499
- *Two room suites for 4 people with 2 tickets from $412-456 ; fall foliage- from $587
- Age 5 & under free w/ paid adult
*Add on more tickets at a discounted rate
Wildcat ZipRider zip-line-1 run - Reach speeds up to 45 mph on the 2,100 ft. decent of the Zip Rider zip line, soaring above the treetops. This is a one-run ride, however for those who want another ride you can buy more discounted tickets at wildcat . Riders must be 52”-80” tall & between 75-275 lbs. This is a weather related activity.
- Two tickets
- Lodging for 2-people, including tax- standard rm: from $326; Fall foliage prices higher-Sept 22-Oct 10wknds only fall foliage from $401
- Deluxe rooms-with Jacuzzi and /or fireplaces from $ 402-446; wknds only fall foliage from $468-512
- *Two room suites for 4 people with 2 tickets from $456; wknds only fall foliage from $599-620
*Add on more tickets at a discounted
Wildcat Ultimate Package-July 2-Labor day-Round-trip Gondola ride, two ZipRider* zip-line runs and lift-accessed disc golf.
- 2 tickets
- Lodging for 2-people, 9% tax- standard rm: from $352; fall foliage $389;
- Deluxe rooms from $450;
- *Two room suites for 4 people with 2 tickets from $482;
- Call for cottage pricing
De-Stress & Rejuvenate: Fly-fishing packages- 2016-Call for scheduling and prices
Package includes: A 2 night stay for two queen with private bath TV -upgrades or family suites available too. Package includes a picnic lunch one day when you go fishing, breakfast each morning; discounted price on horseback rides right outside our door on 70 scenic acres along the Saco River.
SUMMER FUN at Mt. CRANMORE ADVENTURE PARK Lodging package available June 18 – Sept 5 daily and Sept 6 – Sept 29 Weekends only
2 Night Package includes
2 value pass tickets 54” or higher to Cranmore Adventure Park, *(Take off $8 for each guest 38” to 53”). (Extra guest discounted tickets available at the inn) Value Passes include the following activities for Cranmore Adventure Park, Unlimited use of Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Summer Tubing, Summit Chairlift, Spider Climb, Bungy Trampoline, Bouncy Houses and Soaring Eagle Zip Line.
**Some rides age height and weight restrictions apply for some rides.
• 2 nights lodging in the accommodations of your choice with private bath, A/C, TV, free Wi-Fi
• INCLUDES 9% tax!
• Full breakfast on the patio overlooking the gardens,horses and mountains afternoon refreshments
• Discounts at public stables at the Farm by the River, $10 off per Horsebackguest rate $40/person or a carriage ride$10 off (wagon & pony rides are available too)
• Area discounts for restaurants & other activities
Select from these lodging types:
- Standard room- queen room, private bath TV- 2 people, *2 adult tickets. From: $330.incl. tax
- Deluxe rooms -Jacuzzi or fireplace rooms TV 2 people From $437 incl. tax From $449 some rooms we can add a 3rd person for an extra price
- Super deluxe room- 2 person jacuzzi AND fireplace 2 people- From $449 incl. tax
- 2 Bedroom Suites- *2 tickets incl. based on 4 people- From $460 incl. tax
- 4 bedroom cottage- call for pricing. rate depends on no. of people
Fall Foliage weekends Sept 22-Sept 29th Prices Higher – call for pricing
Add on additional discounted tickets for a great rate!
Call 603-356-2694 or contact us with package requests
March Maple Madness Event -March 2017 TBA
2 Tickets to this event & a 2 nights stay at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables:
In March the sap is running, and the sun is shining-so why not head up to the White Mountains of NH for this fun-filled event is from 10;30am-5pm, Saturday 19th. Prices start at $285 queen with private bath for 2 people including tax and 2 complimentary tickets.
In March the sap is running, and the sun is shining-so why not head up to the White Mountains of NH for this fun-filled event Saturday TBA. The package ncludesth for 2 people including tax and 2 complimentary ticketsParticipants visit NH Sugar houses and learn about how maple syrup is made, as well as visit other maple partners who have a selection of maple themed goodies and inns all in the White Mountains.
Participants tour selected inns of the ” Bed and Breakfasts Inn Mt. Washington Valley”, and taste delectable maple-themed dishes-and leave with a recipe book of dishes tasted.
Kentucky Derby Weekend Package: May, 2017 TBA
Horse Enthusiasts- Hold onto your Hats- Join in the Revelry! Sip complimentary Mint Julips and Watch the pre-race line up, and the Derby Race.
Perfect for horse enthusiasts or why not a girls getaway!
2 Nights Lodging for 2 people, 9% tax, 2 horseback rides/package, or a carriage ride for 2, breakfast each morning … Let the revelry begin at 5:30pm. Sip complimentary Mint Julips with snacks -Watch the pre-race line up and race at 6:30pm,
$ TBA Queen with private bath for 2 people:
King or queen with Jacuzzi OR fireplace for 2 people $TBA
King or queen with two person Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and fireplace for 2 people $TBA
Deluxe 2-room suite for 4 people, dinner for 4- $TBA- 2 horseback rides/package. Add on extra rides at a discounted inn guest rate;
4 bedroom cottage –alpine moose cottage -2- 8 people- call for pricing.
Mother’s Day Weekend- May 2017 TBA -Your romantic carriage awaits you! 2 or 3 night stay & carriage ride-
For Just the 2 of you, or bring the family-suites & a cottage available too!
Package Includes: 2 or 3 nights lodging, 9% tax, for 2 people, Tv, Free Wi-Fi, full breakfast -a private Victorian carriage ride for two with complimentary champagne or sparkling cider with chocolates and a rose.
Or come with the whole family and take a deluxe 2 room suite with fireplace, 2 TVS, for 3-4 people! carriage ride from
from $549. Add on a 3rd night for a special rate.
Murder Mystery Dinner Train and Lodging Package: Avail.October 2016 -See fall and winter packages
Two night “Murder Mystery Mayhem” Package: Lodging plus mystery theater, gourmet dinner, and a train ride-all rolled into one! See fall foliage prices…
Theme: TBA! Stay with the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables and join this 3 hour rails through the Mt. Washington Valley; solve the murder mystery; and indulge in a 4 course dinner:
Prices are per couple per room, starting at $455 for June weekends packages for with a queen bed and private bath. Upgrade to jacuzzi AND/OR fireplace rooms. Two room suites available also-perfect for 2 couples. We also have a 4 bedroom cottage for groups of up to 8-10 people. Call for October fall foliage prices.
- Two night stay including tax for adults only- elegant evening attire-for a fine dining experience.
- A complimentary split of champagne in your room (or on a carriage ride ata discounted price
- Two tickets for the Murder Mystery Dinner Train
- Full breakfast each morning on the patio deck overlooking the gardens mountains and horses in the warm season and a fireside breakfast in the cooler season
- 9% Room taxes
- Enjoy the romance and add on a horse-drawn private Victorian carriage ride for 2- or trek out on horseback – right outside our door on our 70 acres- special rate of $10 off per ride.
Ride a Horse and be a Cowgirl or Cowboy! Horsemanship Workshop and Getaway 3-4 nights-
June 2017 TBA call for information
3-4 nights lodging including tax, breakfast each morning, lessons include horse care , grooming, ground communication, lessons in the ring, and on the trail and more!Call for specific dates and to reserve with our experienced instructors
It is all about having fun in an informal atmosphere, developing confidence and learning the fundamentals of horsemanship . It is a great time –whether you are a mother, sister, daughter or girl friend, boyfriend or spouse who wants to learn more about horse care, ground skills and riding skills. It is geared towards the beginner/intermediate rider.
Prices for 4 nights, 4 days of instruction :1 person, 1 room= from $845; 2 people per room from $1425. Packages includes 9% tax, breakfast, and all instructions and rides. Two room suites for 3-4 people available. We can accommodate a friend, husband, or boyfriend, who wants to come but not participate in the workshop for a lower rate. Or try our Alpine Moose Cottage- It sleeps 8 people. these sessions are also offered to the general public also. Call or 3 nights and 3 days instruction.
Requirements: There is a weight limit of 200 lbs., the person must be physically fit to mount the horse without assistance and must be 12 years old or older.
Don’t have a few days for a workshop? Horseback riding lessons may be available . See: horseback riding lessons
or contact us for a reservation request.