Polar Express Lodging Packages
Polar Express Lodging Packages at the
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast North Conway Lodging for the Polar Express!
Lodging with Polar Express Tickets are on sale NOW!
The Polar Express takes you on a magical journey by train to the “North Pole” for children of all ages- a heart-warming story about the power of belief.
Stay at the Farm by the River and enjoy an old-fashioned Christmas with sleigh rides, festive white light sculptures, Christmas trees, families gathered by the fire and freshly baked cookies-only two miles from the Conway Scenic Railroad. Call now to reserve for time and the accommodations you prefer -tickets are still available but going quick!
Take a magical train evening train ride to the North Pole. Cocoa is served on the train, when a sea of waving elves meet you at the North Pole and walk with you to Santa’s workshop to hear the story of the Polar Express told by Santa.
Two night stay Lodging Packages are available at the Farm by the River the weekends of Nov 23; Nov. 30 & Dec. 1 and Dec. 7 & 8th; Dec.14 &15th; Dec 21 &22
Polar Express Lodging Package Includes:
- Polar Express Tickets
- Two nights lodging at the inn, large rooms, 2 room suites or in our deluxe cottage that sleeps 8. See Inn Rooms or Alpine Moose Cottage
- Includes 9% Meals and Rooms tax
- Sleigh rides -at a discount on site group sleigh rides and private Victorian sleigh rides (up to a family of 5) and horseback rides, pony rides too! see Carriage and Sleigh rides
- Entry gift at the Farm by the River or cottage from the elves
- A goodbye gift from the Farm by the River,
- Complimentary Fireside breakfast (at B and B only); cottage has full kitchen
- Complimentary on-site snowshoeing (shoes provided), Pony rides are also available (weather permitting).
- Discount tickets for tubing, skiing and mountain coastering at nearby Mt. Cranmore (2 miles away)
- Discounts for Selected restaurants
- Access to an aquatic center with pool for a nominal fee See Package Policies
The Langley group came as part of Marion’s 60th birthday celebration. Her wish was to have all her children, grandchildren and sister together as we journeyed to the North Pole on the Polar Express. We had an amazing time at the Farm by the River. What an exceptional Bed and Breakfast! Rick and Charlene were great hosts and the breakfast and treats made us feel at home. Thank you for an amazing time
The Langley/ Phinny Clan!
Explore our other links by going back to the top