Polar Express Lodging Packages
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast, North Conway, NH
Nov. 28 & 29; & Dec. 5 & 6; 12 &13; 19 & 20, 2014 - Add on a third night at a great rate! Reserve now tickets are going going quick! Call us 603-356-2694.
The Polar Express takes you on a magical journey to the “North Pole” for children of all ages- a heart-warming story about the power of belief. , stay at the Farm by the River-just 2 miles away from the railroad station and enjoy an old-fashioned Christmas with sleigh rides, festive white light sculptures, Christmas trees. Families gather around the fire and enjoy freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate.
Cocoa is served on the train, when a sea of waving elves meet you at the North Pole and walk with you to Santa’s workshop to hear the story of the Polar Express told by Santa.
Join us on our ” sleigh ride express” -Take an authentic New England, horse-drawn sleigh ride on our 70 acres enjoy the panoramic mountain views of the White Mountains-right outside our door! Open to the public or at a special lodging guest rate.
Polar Express Lodging Package at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables Includes:
- Two nights lodging at the inn, offering large rooms, some with jacuzzi or fireplaces; 2 room suites with fireplaces.We also have a deluxe cottage that sleeps 8. All rooms have private baths and TVsPackges include 9% NH tax. Inn Rooms or Alpine Moose Cottage
- Polar Express Train tickets
- Complimentary Hearty Fireside breakfast
- Entry gift from the Elves!
- A goodbye gift from the Farm by the River,
- Sleigh rides on-site-at a discountgroup and private Victorian sleigh rides horseback rides,
- pony rides too! see Carriage and Sleigh rides
- Complimentary on-site snowshoeing (shoes provided)
- Discount tickets for tubing, skiing and mountain coastering at nearby Mt. Cranmore (2 miles away)
- Access to an aquatic center with pool for a nominal fee See Package Policies
Check out our availability, then give us a call to reserve
Enjoy being greeted by a sea of Santa’s elves while embarking from the Polar Express train at the North Pole.
The Langley group came as part of Marion’s 60th birthday celebration. Her wish was to have all her children, grandchildren and sister together as we journeyed to the North Pole on the Polar Express. We had an amazing time at the Farm by the River. What an exceptional Bed and Breakfast! Rick and Charlene were great hosts and the breakfast and treats made us feel at home. Thank you for an amazing time
The Langley/ Phinny Clan!
Explore our other links by going back to the top