Polar Express Lodging Packages
Polar Express Lodging Packages at the
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast North Conway Lodging for the Polar Express!
Lodging with Polar Express Tickets are on sale NOW!
The Polar Express takes you on a magical journey to the “North Pole” for children of all ages- a heart-warming story about the power of belief. Just 2 miles away from the railroad station, stay at the Farm by the River and enjoy an old-fashioned Christmas with sleigh rides, festive white light sculptures, Christmas trees, families gathered by the fire and freshly baked cookies-only two miles from the Conway Scenic Railroad. Family suites, a cottage for 8, and rooms for 3-4 people are still available.
Call now! 603-356-2694 to reserve for date and the accommodation type you prefer -tickets are still available but going quick!
Two night stay Lodging Packages are available at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables North Conway, NH-Packages available on the weekends of Nov 23; Nov. 30 & Dec. 1 and Dec. 7 & 8th; Dec.14 &15th; Dec 29 &30, 2013.
Join us on our ” sleigh ride express” -Take an authentic New England, horse-drawn sleigh ride on our 70 acres enjoy the panoramic mountain views of the White Mountains-right outside our door! Open to the public or at a special lodging guest rate.
Cocoa is served on the train, when a sea of waving elves meet you at the North Pole and walk with you to Santa’s workshop to hear the story of the Polar Express told by Santa.
Polar Express Lodging Package at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables Includes:
- Polar Express Tickets for each person
- Two nights lodging at the inn, large rooms, 2 room suites, private baths or in our deluxe cottage that sleeps 8. See Inn Rooms or Alpine Moose Cottage
- Includes 9% Meals and Rooms tax
Sleigh rides -at a discount on site group sleigh rides and private Victorian sleigh rides (up to a family of 5) and horseback rides, pony rides too! see Carriage and Sleigh rides
- Entry gift at the Farm by the River or cottage from the elves
- A goodbye gift from the Farm by the River,
- Complimentary Fireside breakfast (at B and B only); cottage has full kitchen
- Complimentary on-site snowshoeing (shoes provided), Pony rides are also available (weather permitting).
- Discount tickets for tubing, skiing and mountain coastering at nearby Mt. Cranmore (2 miles away)
- Discounts for Selected restaurants
- Access to an aquatic center with pool for a nominal fee See Package Policies
Enjoy being greeted by a sea of Santa’s elves while embarking from the Polar Express train at the North Pole.
The Langley group came as part of Marion’s 60th birthday celebration. Her wish was to have all her children, grandchildren and sister together as we journeyed to the North Pole on the Polar Express. We had an amazing time at the Farm by the River. What an exceptional Bed and Breakfast! Rick and Charlene were great hosts and the breakfast and treats made us feel at home. Thank you for an amazing time
The Langley/ Phinny Clan!
Explore our other links by going back to the top