Journey to the North Pole Lodging Packages
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables North Conway, NH Sleigh rides for a” Currier and Ives” winter experience!
Nov. 27 & 28; & Dec.4 & 5; 11 &12; 18 & 19, 20, 2015 - Add on a third night at a great rate! RESERVE NOW tickets are going going quick!
Call us 603-356-2694.
Experience the train ride “Journey to the North Pole” (formerly called the Polar Express)- a magical journey for children of all ages and a heart-warming story about the power of belief.
This train ride, formerly known as the Polar Express is still the same experience same ride, same story, same train- but a different name!
With time, things change. The Polar Express brand is now owned by Warner Brothers, we can no longer use the book’s title in conjunction with this event.
Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables is just 2 miles away from the North Conway railroad station, and during your stay why not enjoy an old-fashioned Christmas with sleigh rides, festive white light sculptures, Christmas trees. Families gather around the fireplace and enjoy freshly baked cookies and hot chocolate.
Once you have arrived at the North Pole, the audience is entertained with Christmas songs before the book is read on stage, followed by an appearance by Santa himself. On the return train trip, the train’s narrator leads a Christmas sing-along while little silver bells are given to all on board.
Add to the fun and join the Farm by the River on our “sleigh ride express”. See what is included in our packages below.
Call us 603-356-2694 to find out more about the lodging packages. Ask about our 2 room suites or our cottage. Great for the whole family! See our rooms
Take a sleigh ride- fun for the whole family-a wonderful thing to do in the winter!
Take an group or private sleigh ride and enjoy White Mountain views -right outside our door! Open to the public or at a special lodging guest rate.
Journey to the North Pole (formerly called Polar Express) Lodging Package at the Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables includes the following:
- Two nights lodging at the inn, offering large rooms, some with jacuzzi or fireplaces; 2 room suites with fireplaces.We also have a deluxe cottage that sleeps 8. All rooms have private baths and TVs. Inn Rooms or Alpine Moose Cottage
Free Fireside breakfast
- 9% NH tax
- Entry gift from the Elves!
- A goodbye gift from the Farm by the River.
- Sleigh rides on-site-at a discount –group and private Victorian sleigh rides and horseback rides. See Carriage and Sleigh Rides
- Complimentary on-site snowshoeing (shoes provided)
- Pony rides are available too!
- Discount tickets for tubing, skiing and mountain coastering at nearby Mt. Cranmore (2 miles away).
- Access to an aquatic center with pool for a nominal fee See Package Policies
The Langley group came as part of Marion’s 60th birthday celebration. Her wish was to have all her children, grandchildren and sister together as we journeyed to the North Pole on the Polar Express. We had an amazing time at the Farm by the River. What an exceptional Bed and Breakfast! Rick and Charlene were great hosts and the breakfast and treats made us feel at home. Thank you for an amazing time!
The Langley/ Phinny Clan!
Explore our other links by going back to the top